Japanese A5 Wagyu Akune Gold Beef Sirloin Steak
FREE WELCOME GIFT
First Wagyu order?
FREE premium Laguiole pocket knife! (worth €30)
ABOUT AKUNE GOLD WAGYU
Akune Gold has roots in Akune City, Kagoshima Prefecture beginning over 60 years ago. Today they have the honor to deliver one of the most prized Wagyu beefs one can obtain. The sirloin steak is one of their flagship products and is highly requested in the top restaurants in their native Japan. Moreover, it starts getting global recognition with rising export overseas - be it without loss of impeccable quality. With state-of-the-art techniques in nurturing and feeding their precious Kuroge Washu cattle, Akune Gold sets the bar high for the modern generation of Japanese Wagyu.
Akune Gold Wagyu is beautifully marbled beef. It provides a very well-balanced, yet intense umami flavor that leaves a lasting, lingering taste in the mouth. In terms of texture, one can expect a juicy and butter-soft sensation and if cooked right, a solid outer crust that contrasts perfectly with the inner side. Akune Gold Beef is best seared hot and fast to achieve the perfect crust, and cooked to rare or medium rare at the most. This way, one can fully enjoy the potential in flavor and juices this wonderful beef has to offer.
- Free DHL Express Shipping from €250.
- Delivery all over Europe
- Fastest shipping guarantee (24-48 hours after departure)
- Cooled packaging (up to 90 hours, which is far longer than needed)
- Approximately 500 or 1000 grams (depending on the cut).
- For 2 persons (500 GR) or 4 persons (1 KG) as full main course
- Up to 4 persons (500 GR) or 8 persons (1 KG) for a delicious sharing dish which your guests will not easily forget
- Authentic Akune Gold A5 Wagyu Beef from the Kagoshima Prefecture
- Each steak is hand cut
- FREE Temperature controlled express shipping
- Includes re-usable gel pack
- Product of Japan