Japanese Ozaki Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak
FREE WELCOME GIFT
First Wagyu order?
FREE premium Laguiole pocket knife! (worth €30)
ABOUT OZAKI WAGYU
Phantom Wagyu Beef, otherwise known as Ozaki beef, refers to the beef from Wagyu cattle raised on one single farm that's owned and managed by Mr. Muneharu Ozaki in the Miyazaki Prefecture. Three decades of finetuning an array of life conditions result in Phantom Wagyu being arguably the best Japanese Wagyu of all time.
The name 'Phantom Wagyu' refers to the scarcity of this exclusive product. In addition, Mr. Ozaki is in fact the only farmer in Japan who is allowed to use his own name to market his beef. OS Meatshop is proud to be one of the extremely rare European distributors of this precious beef.
When preparing Phantom Wagyu, Mr. Ozaki insists on providing a rare or bleu chaud cook to maximize all flavor sensations of this beef to the fullest.
Muneharu Ozaki has been breeding Wagyu cattle for more than 30 years. Out of those, he spent 14 years breeding Miyazaki cows; Ozaki cows have existed for the past 16 years only. Mr Ozaki feeds his cattle brewers’ grain silage and a mixture of algae and seaweed to stimulate blood circulation. He also mixes powdered charcoal into his animals’ feed to absorb excess bacteria introduced by the grain-based feed.
Ozaki waits until his cows are 32–40 months old before slaughtering them – up to eight months later than his colleagues who breed Kobe cattle. This gives the animals extra time to develop the perfect marbling: the longer a Wagyu lives, the more intricately the fat veins branch through its meat. The result: incredibly tender meat with an indescribable flavour.
- Free DHL Express Shipping
- Delivery all over Europe
- Fastest shipping guarantee (24-48 hours after departure)
- Cooled packaging (up to 90 hours, which is far longer than needed)
- Approximately 500 or 1000 grams (depending on the cut).
- For 2 persons (500 GR) or 4 persons (1 KG) as full main course
- Up to 4 persons (500 GR) or 8 persons (1 KG) for a delicious sharing dish which your guests will not easily forget
- Authentic Ozaki Beef from the Miyazaki Prefecture
- Each steak is hand cut
- FREE Temperature controlled express shipping
- Includes re-usable gel pack
- Product of Japan
Japanese Ozaki beef must be prepared immediately after it is taken out of the refrigerator. The fat in this type of meat starts melting at room temperature. Cook the meat rare (at most) to preserve its pure, full flavour.