FREE WELCOME GIFT
First Wagyu order?
FREE premium Laguiole steak knive set! (6pcs, €40)
ABOUT A5 WAGYU KAGOSHIMA
Our Kagoshima Wagyu comes from Ito Wagyu, Ito breeds its own Kuroge Washu cattle on small farms, where they are nurtured like a part of the family and fed with grass, rice straw and silage. This results in a highly marbled, extremely delicate meat. This exquisite meat has a mild texture, and rich sweet aroma, and the fat contains a high content of unsaturated fatty acid, which boosts the flavour. Taste the refined flavours of Japan, and it’s highly sophisticated culinary tradition that has been passed from generation to generation for centuries.
Kagoshima actually produces the highest quantity of beef that comes out of Japan, with almost 20% of Japanese wagyu originating here. Thanks to the temperate climate and the Japanese black cattle breed, the meat that comes from Kagoshima is known for its tenderness as well as its well-balanced marbling.
‘ITO WAGYU’ is our original brand of 100% Japanese WAGYU Beef. We are proud to put our company name on this. Founded in 1928, Itoham Foods Inc.is one of the largest meat manufactures and largest Japanese Wagyu producer in Japan.
- Free DHL Express Shipping
- Delivery all over Europe
- Fastest shipping guarantee (24-48 hours after departure)
- Cooled packaging (up to 90 hours, which is far longer than needed)
- Approximately 500 or 1000 grams (depending on the cut).
- For 2 persons (500 GR) or 4 persons (1 KG) as full main course
- Up to 4 persons (500 GR) or 8 persons (1 KG) for delicious sharing dish which your guests will not easily forget
- Authentic A5+ Graded ITO WAGYU beef
- Each steak is hand cut
- Japanese Kuroge (Black Cattle)
- Temperature controlled shipping
- Includes re-usable gel pack
- Product of Japan