Oscietra Royal - Imperial Heritage Caviar
ABOUT 'OSCIETRA ROYAL' - IMPERIAL HERITAGE CAVIAR
The dark pewter-grey roes of the “Oscietra Royal” are characterised by a complex and rich flavour. Its sizeable grains with a subtle taste of sea urchin and nuts, smoothly roll over the tongue. The Oscietra is considered to be one of the more notable caviars. A typical Russian MALOSSOL caviar (mildly salted).
The Russian Sturgeon also known as Acipenser gueldenstaedtii, the diamond sturgeon or Danube sturgeon. This species is originally native to the Caspian Sea, Black Sea and Azov Sea. The sturgeon reaches maturity at around age of 11, but can live up to eighty years.
Culture: Aquaculture Lombardy Region (Italy)
Colour: Dark pewter-grey or deep-brown to gold
Flavour: Nutty, sea urchin, complex and rich flavour (No secondary flavours)
- Free DHL Express Shipping
- Delivery all over Europe
- Fastest shipping guarantee (24-48 hours after departure)
- Cooled packaging (up to 90 hours, which is far longer than needed)
- Authentic Imperial Heritage Caviar
- Temperature controlled shipping
- Includes re-usable gel pack